Thursday, April 8, 2010
Volleyball Intramurals
Tonight I have an intramural volleyball game at 8:45 in the arc. This is the third week that we are playing. I play in the 3 on 3 all girl intermediate section. I am the captain of my team and I play with two of my best friends. We lost our first game. Our second game we played alot better and only lost by two. Tonight, my team and I plan to play hard and hopefully win! Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Julianne! It's your best friend Bruce! haha captain of your volleyball team huh? That must be a squad full of aces. I am going to have to come watch you girls play sometime. Well good luck with the rest of your games!
ReplyDeleteHi Julianne. Hope you girls won your game. I use to play Volleyball Intramurals in my undergrade for Slippery rock. We did the 6 on 6 tourtaments and won first place 2 years in a row. The third year we placed 2nd. The team who beat us was awesome! They play with only 4 or 5 girls and crushed us. Their hitting was unstopable. I am trying to get back into volleyball since its been about 3 years. I played at work a few weeks ago and didn't do too bad.
ReplyDeleteHow did your team do the other day? I hope well. It is nice that you play with a few of your best friends. But I bet that makes losing hard too for all of you. Cheers to a good season! I hope you all do well and enjoy your season.
ReplyDeleteWe lost :( ..again!
ReplyDeleteHey Julianne! I hope you did good on your game and won! I am also on a 3 on 3 intermural vlleyball team, but a co-ed one. We won our first game and lost the second only by a few points. We play on wednesdays and I hope we win this wed! Good luck the rest of your season! Maybe Ill see ya down there sometime playin!
ReplyDelete